February 2-8
Miri-still a little jaundiced, wearing pjs too big, and absolutely adorable.Whenever Xi holds Miri, I'm struck by the contrast in their coloring, with her so dark, and his hair almost white. Miri is mini-me and Xi is mini-Ty.
Tyson came running in the house one night and frantically started setting up the tent in our living room. I asked him what he was doing. "It's going to be the coldest night of the year!" he exclaimed. "And Jeffrey and I are going to sleep outside!"
They did just that. It got to 25 below zero that night. Here is what it was the next morning.

For Christmas, Grandma Leslie made Amri a ton of little doll clothes for her Little People princesses. She loves them. I think I love them more. They are absolutely adorable! Grandma asked for pictures in case she ever decides to make them again. It was quite the work of love.














1 comment:
i love that Tyson and Jeffrey slept outside on the coldest night of the year! HAha! And Miri is so cute!
Post a Comment