I love these pictures! I love the outfits, I love the baby girl. I wish I had gotten such cute pictures of Fife this early on. Can't wait to see you soon!
I have been the absolute worst blog follower ever! You had a baby?!?! And a little girl!!!! So excited for you guys! She is adorable- and surprisingly looks so different than your other kids- how did that happen? I read your birth story! Sounds exhausting-so glad you got an epidural and were able to rest for a little bit-that's my favorite part of an epidural- finally getting some rest and relaxation before baby comes! Rachel delivered Afton and I LOVE LOVE LOVED her. She basically saved Afton's life- but she was also just the most amazing support. Looks like life is going great for you guys! We will have to come see you when we come to Rexburg this summer! Miss you guys!
5 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
I love these pictures! I love the outfits, I love the baby girl. I wish I had gotten such cute pictures of Fife this early on. Can't wait to see you soon!
She's beautiful! Look at that head of hair! What a sweet face! Congrats!
Wow...she is beautiful! These are some great pictures! Congratulations!
I have been the absolute worst blog follower ever! You had a baby?!?! And a little girl!!!! So excited for you guys! She is adorable- and surprisingly looks so different than your other kids- how did that happen? I read your birth story! Sounds exhausting-so glad you got an epidural and were able to rest for a little bit-that's my favorite part of an epidural- finally getting some rest and relaxation before baby comes! Rachel delivered Afton and I LOVE LOVE LOVED her. She basically saved Afton's life- but she was also just the most amazing support. Looks like life is going great for you guys! We will have to come see you when we come to Rexburg this summer! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment