Our Two Year Anniversary, November 17, 2009. Hard to believe. Two years, two kids, twelve moves, and thousands of irreplaceable moments.
Our date that night. . .eating at the cafeteria ;-)
Our two little Hawaiians.
Our day activity--take family pictures. We were hoping to get something for a Christmas card, but between Tyson's classes we just didn't have much time so these were taken in a hurry in extremely windy weather with a tired Jeffrey. We'll have to get more another day.
Congrats on the anniversary! Sometimes I forget that Cat and I are a month ahead of you. We really need to play catch-up in the kids department---you guys are smoking us! ;)
Happy Anniversary! I'm still sad that I couldn't make it down to your reception. You make such a cute family. Can't wait to see what year #3 brings for you guys!
2 comments:
Congrats on the anniversary! Sometimes I forget that Cat and I are a month ahead of you. We really need to play catch-up in the kids department---you guys are smoking us! ;)
Happy Anniversary! I'm still sad that I couldn't make it down to your reception. You make such a cute family. Can't wait to see what year #3 brings for you guys!
Post a Comment