Friday, November 20, 2009

Maybe I'll never get caught up . . .

Every time I look at our photos I see another event or something that I want to blog. Sigh. Oh well. These pictures are long overdue. All taken in September, with the ones at the park taken when Amri was 2 1/2 days old (and I'm 2 1/2 days postpartum. . .not looking my best but at least I wasn't pregnant), and the ones of Amri on the table were by my awesome cousin Natalie who came to Hawaii when Amri was 2 1/2 weeks old. Enjoy.

This summer was the first time in 5 1/2 years my whole family was together because of missions overlapping (Dan and I by two weeks, Dan and Ryan by 4 weeks). And, ironically, we all lived at home for that month we were all together. It was so fun to all be together.




All the boys

All the girls, three generations.

I love these of Jeffrey and Tyson.

me and my bros. Don't they all look so distinct? To me they're not like other brothers who look a lot alike.

This chair Amri's on was given to me by my grandma. She received it for Christmas when she was 4 years old, and she's now 82.











This last one is random. I took it a couple of weeks ago. Jeffrey makes me laugh so much!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

These are all beautiful photos. I especially love the one of you, your mom, and Amri.

The Hargrave Family said...

Cambria, I don't know what you're talking about, but I think you have a TON of great pictures here! And I love, love, LOVE the one you posted at the top of your bolg page. Your family is so cute!

Alyssa said...

I love the one of you and your mom looking down at her,but so many good ones!

Amelia said...

Cute photos! i love the ones of Amri. It would be SOO cute if you could keep the pink color of the flower in ehr black and white face shot. SO CUTE! Oh, and i LOVE her hawaiian dress in the other post. So fun. Jeffrey's little shorts outfit is awesome too. Zach has one like that! :)