Friday, November 13, 2009

Maybe I'll even get ahead!

A month ago, Donny called us with the exciting news that he and Alyssa are getting married! Tyson and I met Alyssa in May at a kayak store and Donny met her in July on the Salmon River. So we'll be flying out to Utah over Thanksgiving to see them married in the Salt Lake City Temple. We are so ecstatic to welcome Alyssa into the family!

Our first meeting with Alyssa at the kayak store.


Look at her! Doesn't she already look like a Hazard?

On the top of a mountain. They actually got engaged after they climbed to the top of Half Dome in Yosemite. She later told Donny she'd always wanted to be proposed to on the top of a mountain.
Don't they go so well together?!


Beautiful Alyssa.

2 comments:

Dave and Jana said...

I totally know Alyssa! We were in the same ward about 3 years ago! She is such a great girl! Tell her hi for me!

Alyssa said...

oh, I just barely saw this! And it's all about me! How crazy! Thanks Cambria! I'm excited to be a Hazard.