This picture was emailed to me from the BYUH studio less than one minute ago! I went to get officer pictures and my beautiful family accompanied me because we were going to a forum afterward. The photographers agreed about the family being beautiful and insisted that they get in a few pictures.

I was the only one planning on a picture but everyone else looks better than me, how did that happen?!

Update... Just got another one! Looks like Amri woke up and is in her Ninja pose. Jeffrey, on the other hand, hasn't blinked. He's beating someone at a staring competition... he's good.
4 comments:
LOVE all the family pictures...especially the one you have at the top of the blog!
how fun to get those pictures from byu! You all look great to me! And I love the one at the top! luvu mom
Love the second picture. One of our favorite families!
Great fun! The pictures are great, but it was even better to see you guys in person last weekend.
Greg
Post a Comment