Jeffrey's in a play! Last year Tyson and I were in BYU-Hawaii's production of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" and and became good friends with a lot of the choir/ drama students here. This year we didn't try out for the play, but the assistant director (Gibby) loves Jeffrey and asked if they could use him for the part of the baby elephant bird at the end. It's so fun! We had one of his little nightgowns died gray and added wings. Jeffrey is such a chill kid he just looks around as strangers in costumes pass him around and the audience laughs and cheers. He pretty much steals the show ;-) Tonight is his last night. It's been really fun to hang out with all of our friends from last year and be a part of the production. Thanks everyone who's made this so great!!!


Horton (Denzil) holding Jeffrey in the nest

Horton and Gertrude (Lauren)

Me and our little star!!
4 comments:
Fun costume. This will give him early acting experience... :)
Jeffrey did steal the SHOW!!! He is da coolest kid I've ever met!!! I'm glad that you guys got to be a part of the musical this year!
Ok. That's precious. Seriously...
He is just so cute!!! I want to squish him and hold him!
Post a Comment