Monday, February 9, 2009

Jeffrey's Day at the Beach

This is about my day at the beach.


First my parents buried me in the sand so I couldn't move, except my head.


As you can see, I threw my head forward for fun, but then I got sand all over my mouth. I don't really care.

My dad thought it would be funny to uncover my toes. I'm ignoring him.




After that I tried out the surf board my parents just bought that day.




Then I went swimming with mom.


I fell asleep in the stroller on the way home, which was the best part, but my parents forgot to take a picture of that.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen all day. Too cute! what a good sport he is...

Ben said...

Oh, the trials of living in Hawaii...

If you come visit us in Britain, then we will have to visit you in Paradise. :)

Falon Felsted said...

Hey you crazies!!! Looks like a great day at the beach - we sure wish we were there with you! Jeffrey looks like a natural surfer!! Party on!

nateandrebecca said...

What funny pictures! Looks like fun...and makes me want to go to the beach. I haven't been to the beach for years and years and years...

Dana said...

HAHAHA OK. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. haha You guys are ridiculous, but Jeffrey will appreciate it when he realizes that he has the best baby pictures ever! :) Miss you!!!

Madi said...

Hahahahahaha I can't even tell you how hard I laughed at these pictures. He is so chill!!!