Sunday, February 7, 2016

Goals: 2016

Anyone who knows me knows I love making goals, making lists, and crossing them off. So I have a few new goals for the year! I broke them down a bit:

Yearly Goals
 Read Book of Mormon with Jeffrey

 Read Book of Mormon with family

 Invite someone to hear missionary discussions by October

 Vacation with Tyson

 Be within $5,000 of paying off house to bank

 Finish reading lessons with Jacob

 50 reading lessons with Xi

 Finish Xi’s baby book

 Finish Miri’s Baby book

 Zeke’s baby book

 Family Vacation

 Monthly Projects

 Finish house/garage/yard

Monthly goals
Goal 1 – Do a monthly project (January was decluttering--still tying up a few loose ends)

Goal 2 – Visit Teach once a month

Goal 3 – Temple with Tyson once a month

Goal 4 – Budget every month

Weekly Goals:
Goal 1 – Plan FHE every week

Goal 2 – Temple or Family History

Goal 3 – Ponderize/Memorize Scripture every week as family

Goal 4 - Have date night every week

Goal 5 – Note to Amri

Goal 6- Blog (You can tell I'm already behind on this, ha ha! But still trying to work on it!)

Daily Goals (I swear, these are the hardest!)

 Spanish until 10 AM every day

 Read Book of Mormon at least 10 minutes a day with Jeffrey                  

 Exercise every day minus the Sabbath

 Nightly Planning session

 Journal

Obviously I have some work to do to get to where I'm consistently keeping my goals, HOWEVER having these on my fridge for some reminding has done wonders, I actually do speak Spanish a ton more to my kids! This is kind of a lame post, but I'm getting to bed on time tonight to start another great week tomorrow doing my goals :)

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love this. Thanks for sharing.

Camber said...

You inspire me Cambria! The amount of stuff you manage to accomplish with 6 kids is amazing. I kind of want to come watch you in action someday--I'd probably pick up on some good pointers :) Good luck with your goals!