Sunday, January 13, 2013

October Catch-Up


Tyson's Grandparents came to Jeffrey and Amri's soccer game. It was fun to have them and for once we actually knew the final score (Thanks Grandpa!)






When we went up to Idaho for my cousin Zane's memorial, my mom got a hotel room for us since it was a little to crowded to stay with family as usual. My kids made the very most of the swimming pool and asked for the next week if we could go to the hotel to go swimming again.

Someone did family pictures a couple hours after the Memorial for everyone. We put this one on our family calendar.

Xi at Five Months

Zane's sisters and I



Later in the month Tyson took Jeffrey camping spur-of-the-moment (and it was freezing--glad I didn't go!). They had some great father-son bonding time. Jeffrey thrives with one-on-one time with anyone.


I went on a running kick for three weeks in October. On this particular morning, when I started it was raining lightly, by mile 1.5 it was raining hard, by mile 2.5 it was sleet, and by mile 3 it was snow. I was SOAKED by the time I finished!  

Halloween extravaganza at Dinosaur Park with my Mom.
And last but not least, our Halloween photos. The first pic is us just after a neighborhood Halloween party (and we won the prize for best group photo--yay!), and the later ones are on actual Halloween.

My mom gets the credit for the whole group idea and creating Jeffrey and Xi's costumes.













Flynn Rider, Maximus, Pascal the Chameleon, and Rapunzel. 
Almost forgot the satchel!






And our traditional baby-in-a-pumpkin pictures! Xi made the happiest baby in our pumpkin by far.
These actually took place in November.




1 comment:

Camber said...

Oh my goodness, cutest Halloween family theme ever! I LOVE the chameleon costume.