Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tyson's Master's Graduation

Then (2010). . .
and now (2012)


It's fun--and weird--to look at these pictures and see how much has changed. Physically, my hair has darkened since Hawaii, Amri's has lightened from the red she had when we left, and Jeffrey and Tyson are pretty much the same (did you notice Jeffrey even has the SAME SHIRT?). But now, two years later, we've added two more children, a few more moves, and so many new friends and memories. 

I also like how Jacob (now) has Jeffrey's (then) expression. Pretty disinterested


The CU Mascot--Buffs
My mom stayed a few extra days from helping with the new baby to come, 
and Tyson's grandparents from Montana flew in as well to celebrate the graduation.
FINALLY!

Our new family of six. 
His classmates couldn't believe I'd just had the baby four days earlier, and still came.
They joked I needed a diploma as well ;)



There are a lot of water fountains that we played in on campus--you can't have a celebration without water in the Hazard Family ;)

A very, VERY happy day!


6 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Congrats! You guys all look great!

Five Bresees said...

Congrats! You guys all look great!

Colby and MyKel said...

What such cute pictures! And yes I agree too, you definitely need a diploma! I love Amri's face in the picture with jacob and jeffrey by the fountain! So cute!

just a little bit mo said...

Yay! That's awesome. What a beautiful family!

Marna said...

I love these pictures! Missing you,
Marna

nateandrebecca said...

Congrats again!