Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 2 with Joneses





On Monday it was pretty rainy, so we did local activities. My parents and I started out at Celestial Seasonings Factory Tour--very interesting and more fun than I thought, and I finally got to do it after a year and a half of living here (it's listed as a top attraction in Boulder). Tyson gave us a campus tour, we ate at a local place, and explored Pearl Street Mall. It was fun stay in Boulder especially since we found some places that I hadn't even explored yet!
SOOOO Boulder, even the campus bathrooms are  "Water Efficient!"


Another sign of Boulder-ness: in the student center there are six different places for waste, but only one of them goes to the landfill. 
I think it's funny how they always label "landfill" instead of garbage--
although it does make one think twice about what to put in it.


Jacob loves to walk around with this perpetually grumpy look all day!


Made-in-Boulder Chocolate from Pearl Street--Yummy!

No comments: