So, I mainly do the writing of the blog. . . and Tyson contributes by putting up a new picture on top of our blog every once in a while.
Two Sundays ago, I got up at 8:45 (Church starts at nine). By the time I was putting in my contacts, Tyson had all three kids in the car. Not a stellar-looking-great-day for me.
As soon as we got home, he said he wanted a family picture on the porch. I (not knowing for what purpose this was going to be other than to practice photography skills), sat on the porch, smiled, and promptly went in when the picture was taken, never looking at it to see how it turned out.
Now it's the top picture of our blog. Kind of wish I'd looked at it and made Tyson take another one. . .or at least had both of us sitting on the same stair so I don't look so huge compared to my family. . .or maybe placed a child in front of my 7-month pregnant tummy.
Oh well. I still love you Tyson!
1 comment:
Personally I love how Jacob and Jeffrey have the SAME hilarious look on their faces! Totally cracks me up :)
Post a Comment