I finally updated our home page picture (after ONLY a year and a half). It's not the best picture of all of us, but it's all we've got. Taken at Colby and MyKel's super fun wedding two weeks ago.
So cute! Jake said to tell you that Amri looks like a cute little girly girl, Jacob looks like a man's man, and Jeffery looks like a lady's man/heartbreaker :) I love seeing pictures of your babies and how they're growing!
4 comments:
What a cute family! I can"t believe how old your kids are already!
That's a nice suit jacket there!
So cute! Jake said to tell you that Amri looks like a cute little girly girl, Jacob looks like a man's man, and Jeffery looks like a lady's man/heartbreaker :)
I love seeing pictures of your babies and how they're growing!
Oh yeah, super fun wedding is right! That's a great picture of you guys. What a family!
Post a Comment