Our little baby is learning to smile! It's so cute. Tyson discovered that he loves playing patty-cake and will tap his hands with him until Jeffrey is smiling and laughing. So cute!
For Jeffrey's one-month birthday celebration we took him camping last Wednesday in Diamond Fork Canyon. Unfortunately as soon as we arrived, we discovered both of our camera batteries were dead; alas, we have no pictures. But we got to try out the new tent Tyson's dad bought for us (thanks, Dad!), and even the rain fly, since it started raining within ten minutes of us getting our campfire started. That was too bad, because Jeffrey was enjoying staring at the fire and Tyson was getting ready to try out his new guitar skills around the campfire as well. That just doesn't really work with the rain. Luckily, the rain didn't last long, and we all had fun.
The next morning Jeffrey watched the creek run by while we put everything away, then went on a four hour scenic drive back to Provo looking at all the changing leaves, which was beautiful. We had to hurry back in the afternoon so I could get to my dentist appointment. Not the most cheerful thing, but apparently my teeth are still in good condition and didn't need anything more than the routine cleaning.
Tyson and I got to go to the Saturday morning conference session while my mom baby-sat, and then we spent the weekend with my family. It was glorious! Now we're back in Provo and spending our FHE time getting photos ready to print for frames and blogging. This is the first time I've put a picture on the blog all by myself, so I'm getting better at this! Hopefully more cute pictures and blogs of the baby will follow.
2 comments:
So cute. I can't wait to see more pictures...
I can see Jeffrey has Tyson's constant smile. Just make sure he pronounces his words clearly.
Post a Comment