I just have to write a little tribute to Tyson--he is the greatest dad! It is so nice to have a husband who is willing to change diapers in the middle of the night, make dinner while I feed the baby, or watch the baby while I do dishes or something. He never gets tired of it. Tyson also loves to set Jeffrey next to him as he does homework--it's his little inspiration. Jeffrey will just sit there for a while, then if he gets fussy, Tyson will bounce him on his legs while simultaneously doing math or Spanish. He's amazing.
I love to see how Jeffrey resembles Tyson. He has his same chin, the same shades of hair, the same cowlicks (all slanting to his left), and somehow manages to do the same facial expressions. I'm not sure how he manages that one, but he can raise his eyebrows the same way (and even just raise one eyebrow), wiggle his ears, and flare one nostril at a time. He also opens and closes his mouth as he's going to sleep, just like Tyson. It's so cute. I'm so lucky to have such a great husband and baby!
2 comments:
I am so glad you have such a helpful husband!
These pictures and comments are so precious. It makes living so far away a little more tolerable.
Post a Comment