This last weekend was homecoming, and we had a blast. Tyson and I went to the dance at Thanksgiving point on Friday (thanks for babysitting, Shalayne!) which had the theme of "Enchanted". Saturday morning started out with the free pancake breakfast with blue pancakes for Tyson and I, then many firsts for Jeffrey--first parade, first BYU football game, and first night hike (we've already taken him on a hike in the day). It was super fun! We got candy at the parade, won the football game 21-3, and enjoyed the snow on our hike. We wanted to hike the Y with the lights on it, but they turned them off right before we left. We were all ready to go though, so we went anyway. We started at 9PM, and it started snowing like crazy when we got to the top. I guess that was another first for Jeffrey--first snow storm. We would only pull him out of the carrier when we wanted a picture. He liked it ;-)
Homecoming:



Parade:

Football game (with Jeffrey cheering):
notice our BYU shirts ;-)




Hiking the Y:




Snow in the baby's hair, and all over us!


I carried the baby up, Tyson carried him down. He's so excited, he loves carrying the baby ;-)
3 comments:
Looks like a way fun weekend!
But, you forgot to mention your super-fun dinner guests the night before! ;)
Looks like fun! I am glad you guys got to go to the Homecoming dance...I always wanted to do that. Looks like you had a great weekend.
So cute! You guys look like such a handsome family! I am so jealous that you are at BYU. I miss that place!! Jeffrey is sure a looker (and he has a great name, too). ;) It's so nice to see families of my old friends growing and progressing and being happy. Yay!
Post a Comment