So we've been slackers on keeping up this blog. Once again this will be picture-less, since all our pictures are on our computer at the house where we don't get internet.
This is our third week in Wisconsin and we are really enjoying it. The weather stays about in the 70's, which is perfect. Tyson is enjoying his Biostatistics classes and I've been having fun reading and doing as much scrapbooking as possible before the baby comes. Less than 8 weeks to go! So far the fun things we've done here is biking to the lake, taking a tour of the Capitol, and going to Chicago to do a Temple session. Tomorrow is Rhythm & Booms, a huge firework show over the lake accompanied by music. We're way excited to go!
3 comments:
Hooray! You're still alive! I was starting to wonder... :0) Glad you're having fun in Wisconsin! Oh, and I'm jealous of your scrapbooking time. :o)
Glad you guys are having fun in Wisconsin!
Hey, wow! That was so fun to get a comment from you, Tyson Hazard! How did you find us? From Katie's blog? (if not, her blog is "The Short Story" on our links). Anyway, I am glad to see from your videos that Tyson is just as crazy as ever. :) You guys are a fabulous couple and I am so excited for your arrival-to-be! Take care and keep in touch.
Post a Comment