Monday, July 7, 2008

Freedom!



We had a great three day weekend! We started out by going to an outdoor symphony at the state capitol Thursday night, kayaking on the Baraboo River and Devil's Lake and camping on Friday, with more kayaking on Mirror Lake Saturday. We also drove through Wisconsin Dells (the waterpark capital of the world) on our way back on Saturday before Tyson promptly crashed for 4 hours after we got home ;-)

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that extreme water sports, like kayaking, would be off-limits to someone 8 months pregnant?

Looks like a good time though!

And I'm only kidding... I went kayaking in Florida when I was pregnant with Sam, so I can't really say anything. :0)

nateandrebecca said...

Wow! Looks like great fun! Seriously!

Brig said...

Hi Hazards! Sounds like Tyson is as rambunctious as ever. I am glad he found a wonderful girl who likes being rambunctious, too! Enjoy your family reunion in Colorado! We are going to my fam's reunion next week in Wisconsin...isn't that where you live now? Anyway, we'll be up in the Cape area by Green Bay. Small world!

Brig said...

Sorry, this is really me, Lisa. I didn't realize I was logged in under my husband's ID! OOPS!

Zane said...

Well hello Cambria :). I finally saw your blog after Victoria was getting after me to check it out. I'm a slacker I know! But you look like you guys are having fun! I wouldn't mind spending some time in Hawaii... maybe soon enough ;). If I do I'll have to look you guys up! Well... ok. I have nothing else to say since its almost the end of my day and my brain hurts. I promise to look more often than never and post even more than that! Later.

Anonymous said...

good luck with baby coming soon! I'm excited for you!

DeFreese said...

hey tyson!! come visit me at www.spittymow.blogspot.com!!