Congratulations to the beautiful couple and the darling baby!
Hooray! I've been waiting to see the little guy... he's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations, you guys!
Cute baby! Some of his expressions look just like Ty!
Beautiful! Thank you for the pictures - he is absolutely adorable!
YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys! Little Jeff is so beautiful!!
Congratulations you guys! I have been looking forward to seeing pics of your handsome little boy. What a great mix of Cambria and Tyson. Enjoy every second....... time goes by way too fast.
He is beautiful! We are so happy for you and love you all to pieces! We hope your travels bring you to southern Utah sometime soon :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations to the beautiful couple and the darling baby!
Hooray! I've been waiting to see the little guy... he's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations, you guys!
Cute baby! Some of his expressions look just like Ty!
Beautiful! Thank you for the pictures - he is absolutely adorable!
YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys! Little Jeff is so beautiful!!
Congratulations you guys! I have been looking forward to seeing pics of your handsome little boy. What a great mix of Cambria and Tyson. Enjoy every second....... time goes by way too fast.
He is beautiful! We are so happy for you and love you all to pieces! We hope your travels bring you to southern Utah sometime soon :)
Post a Comment