Yay, I'm halfway through my pregnancy! In the picture you can also see the fun tattoo I got at the Polynesian Cultural Center the day before, which I had to wash off the next day for our fun formal school dance on the cruise ship. Earlier this day I got my first official ultrasound, which is shown at the end of the video. You can even catch a glimpse of Donny when I go to get the pictures. I can't wait for this baby to get here!
6 comments:
I thought you might be pregnant from Shalayne's pictures and now I know you really are. I am so happy you guys have a blog now I can keep up on your fun adventures. I really hope the two of you are doing well!
CONGRATULATIONS on the little one!
I'm so glad you have a blog! I love blogland and spend way too much time here. But there seriously is no better way stay in touch with friends and family who are scattered all over.
Love the apartment- so reminiscent of our first place... and our 3rd. Except we at least had an oven and stove. If I dig up some good microwave recipes I'll let you know!
Congratulations! Half way there! You are barely even showing! :) You guys really make me miss Hawaii!
Congratulations, Cambria! I just found your blog from the comment you made on Char's. I didn't even know you were pregnant!
I'm a little disgusted by your "half way" picture...I look more pregnant that that--and I'm NOT pregnant :o)
Congradualations cambria and Tyson. Glad to hear that the delivery went so smooth. You looked fabulous after just delivering! Wow. Hope you are well. hang in their!.
Post a Comment