Although I loved this hair and the beautiful golden curls,
It became a little more difficult to love when it looked like THIS:
With now three males needing haircuts in our home (Tyson, Jeffrey, and Jacob) I decided the first weekend of every even month is going to be the haircutting time for all three so I'm not constantly needing to cut someone's every other weekend. So the first weekend of February, all three of them got haircuts the same morning.
Here is Jeffrey right after his haircut.
Somehow Jacob escaped from getting his picture right after the haircut (although his little curls got a shot).
This is Jacob later that week:
| He stuck that half-grape on his forehead all by himself. You can tell he's super proud. |
He still gets food all over his face, but with his hair a couple inches shorter, he mostly forgets now to put it in his hair as well. It's so nice to avoid the need for multiple baths a day.
Bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment