Wednesday, January 19, 2011

For Haley and Ashland

I cut my hair about a month ago. Some people didn't even notice. . .like my brothers! Anyway, at the request of Haley and Ashland, my cousins-in law and two of my favorite people, here are some before and after pics:

November 23 (Jacob is 11 days old), right before it was cut.

November 24, the day after (we were getting family pictures)

And here is a picture of my 3 diaper babies before Jeffrey got potty trained:

Last weekend I saw my brothers. . .and this time Dan asked me if I'd cut my hair, almost a two full months later. He'd already forgotten I'd cut it before. Brothers!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

cute cute. love the one of Tyson! and the kids of course! Your hair was so long and still is.

The Hargrave Family said...

HOLY COW!!! You really DID cut your hair! I can't believe how long it was before! However, I have to say that I like it a lot now...even if people aren't noticing as much as you think they would! Thanks for posting this Cambria! Give your kiddos a hug from us!

Amber said...

Your hair looks really really good and I am not just saying that! So beautiful. I liked it long too (I love long hair), but you look great. :)