Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Home again, Home again

Hello everyone!

I just got word during class (4:27 p.m.) that Cambria and company are officially on their way to Colorado! Once it gets warmed up, the car runs like it was 17 years younger! Thank you to everyone for your concern and prayers. They should be here by midnight or so.

Tyson

2 comments:

The Hazard Family said...

Hurray for all of you! We are so happy that you can finally be together again. Hope everything goes well with their trip. Enjoy being a family!

Amber said...

WHOA! You guys are amazing as usual and I am sorry I didn't know any of this was going on until now, but SO glad you are all safely together again and Jacobeon is absolutely adorable and I miss you all very much.

I am also writing on here to warn you that if you want to remain my friend your whole family will be in Utah this summer for the Nauvoo reunion. Ben sent out (many an) email well in advance so everyone could make it. So... I will see you all this summer :)

I can't wait to hear more updates. Thanks for posting all the great stuff Cambria!