she is so cute! Her hair is getting so blond. So are you moved out of your apartment now? Did you get my text? how are you feeling?
Wow! I can't believe your kids are getting so old. They are so cute!
Oh my gosh, Cambria, I haven't seen her in such a long time. She is SO beautiful!
Ahhhh, what gorgeous pictures! I can't believe how big and how cute these guys are. And I'm so excited for you that you get to live somewhere for more than a few months!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
she is so cute! Her hair is getting so blond. So are you moved out of your apartment now? Did you get my text? how are you feeling?
Wow! I can't believe your kids are getting so old. They are so cute!
Oh my gosh, Cambria, I haven't seen her in such a long time. She is SO beautiful!
Ahhhh, what gorgeous pictures! I can't believe how big and how cute these guys are. And I'm so excited for you that you get to live somewhere for more than a few months!
Post a Comment