Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our soon-to-be new home

Even though we won't close and move into our new home until December, the current owners of our soon-to-be mobile home VERY kindly let us take pictures of what it looks like now, just so our families can have an idea of what it looks like:

The kitchen/dining area:

The living area (I'm standing in the kitchen taking this picture):

The kids' room. The left wall is all closet. It's pretty tiny, but it'll work.


The bathroom. We're thinking of putting a stackable washer/dryer and hookups to the right of the toilet, where their baby/towel stand is right now.


This bathroom window has been changed to a sliding window to provide ventilation.



Their bedroom/office. They were super nice to let us take this picture. One of the main reasons they are moving is so they can have space for a separate office (the husband does a lot of work at home). I think we may repaint the color.



Standing in the front looking at the street. The little light is also their mailbox, and I love it. I think it's way cute.

Standing in the street looking at the trailer (the doors to the trailer don't face the street, they face the yard).


Another view from the street towards our porch/yard. The land on the other side of the trailer belongs to our neighbor.


More porch/yard.


Back corner of yard. On the other side of that fence is a little creek.


The back part of the yard, where they have a little garden plot (and line for hanging cloth diapers ;-)


The side of the trailer opposite of the street. This is like, the grill area. Yeah ;-)


So that's it! We can't wait to move into our own place in December!
The

4 comments:

The Hazard Family said...

Very nice. I think you guys will be very happy there. It looks like a possible family reunion location!

Greg

Amber said...

Yay I am so happy for you guys! I wish I could be there to help...and has your new addition arrived? Isn't he/she coming so soon? Good luck with everything and again I'm so excited and happy for you!

Falon Felsted said...

Sweet! A place of your very own! YAY! Best beware of invading Felsteds :)

We love the pictures of the kiddos! You have two little darlings! We can't wait for pictures/news of baby #3's arrival! Go team Hazard!!

Dave and Jana said...

Welcome to the world of trailers!!! I'm sure you guys will love having a place of your own!