This picture is the only one I managed to get of her on her exact birthday, our memory cards were full.
Amri tipped the scale at 10 lbs right on her one month birthday. She's super long, but I haven't measured her length. (Later measured at 22 1/4 inches). She doesn't look fat at all, just long and thin.
Amri makes this great pirate face when she wants to eat. She opens one side of her mouth more than the other and closes the one eye on the bigger-mouth side. She also has this trick of raising one nostril up . I don't know how she does it.
Amri is great at sleeping and eating, and is only fussy when she is trying to pass gas (which she does quite loudly--once the entire Sunday School class heard her). She is quite patient when Jeffrey tries to play with her and pulls on her clothes or hand or face. Her hair seems to already becoming a shade lighter in the Hawaii sun but still looks really dark when it's wet. She's got cute little curls and two swirls on the crown of her head just like Jeffrey. Her eyes are still super blue, and I noticed yesterday she's got cute stork bites on the back of her neck that I hadn't seen before because of all her hair. We love her tons. Happy One Month, Amri!
1 comment:
Cambria! Tyson! Your baby/family are SO cute!
Post a Comment