She was born at 4:06PM on Friday, September 4, weighing 8lbs. and measuring 21 inches. I am SO HAPPY to have a girl! I don't think I'd even admitted to myself how much I wanted this baby to be a girl.
I will write more later the details of the birth, but for now I wanted to write that for those who are around we will not be blessing her at church but at home in the late afternoon. We still would love to have anyone who would like to come, just call or email and we will give you the time and address.
We love our little Amri and are so happy to have a little daughter added to our family!
12 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
I'm not familiar with the name Amaris, or the nickname Amri. How are you pronouncing it? Which syllable do you emphasize?
Oh Wow! She is one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen! I mean, lets face it, most newbies look like they have just been through war...and in a way I guess they really have! Congratulations, you too!
Hooray! I'm so happy for you! I openly admitted that I wanted Livi to be a girl... I don't think there's any shame in it. ;0) She's beautiful. Good luck with everything in the next few weeks!
Congratulations! We are excited for you!
Congrats!! You know, all of the women in our ward that were pregnant together all had girls. Crazy, huh? She's beautiful and we can't wait to see her!
I really like the name Amaris. She's a beautiful baby. Look at all that hair!
Yea! Congratulations! What a little beauty! I love all her dark hair!
She's beautiful - congratulations to you both (and Jeffrey too). All that hair!!!
YAY!!!! She's beautiful! And I'm so excited that you have your girl!!! :) I'm bummed that I won't be able to see her for a long time, but document well for me! I love you all! (And thanks for nudging me to come to Jerusalem. It is amazing and I love every minute of it! I think of you guys every day that I'm here.) You're the best! Loves loves loves!!!!
Dana
Hey! When are you coming back here? Did you guys get back into TVA?
Congratulations on your new little girl! She is beautiful.
I actually don't have the rocking chair, I gave it away last night to some people off craigslist. I wish I would have known you guys could have used it, I would have rather given it to you. Sorry.
But Congrats!!!
Oh Cam, I'm so SO happy...I'm crying actually. Which kind of surprises me. But there you go. Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment