Saturday, March 28, 2009

Early Easter-ness

Our apartment complex had an Easter egg hunt for all the kids, and it was super fun! Tyson was way too tired from our late-night Friday formal dance, but I still got a couple pictures and videos of Jeffrey while trying to help him out at the same time. And the best part--I get the candy inside the eggs!


A bleary-eyed Jeffrey clutching his bag

What am I supposed to do with this egg?

It doesn't taste like anything

Jeffrey's novias--above: Berkley, below: Jackeline


4 comments:

Falon Felsted said...

Handsome little man you have there! We can't wait to see him in real life here in a few weeks! Yip yip yipee!

Unknown said...

This is Grandma H. Jeffrey is so adorable, I can hardly stand it! I've got to give him some hugs and kisses soon! See you in St. George my sweet baby!

victoria said...

look at that... flip flop weather... I'm jealous. I could use a Hawaiian vacation right about now :P

Jeffrey is super cute.

nateandrebecca said...

Easter eggs hunts are great! Looks like fun.