Adorable photos of you and Xi. Love them.Also, the birthday cake looks delectable.
What?!?! When did that happen! Holy cow! I must say, he seems like a pretty cool kid- so smiley! Happy Birthday!
That birthday cake looks delicious!
I loved looking at your blog!! You are amazing to keep it up along with having a new baby and being a busy momma! I can't believe Xi is 2!! I seriously need to see you guys soon. Miss you!
He is such a fun little guy! And soo cute! luvu mom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Adorable photos of you and Xi. Love them.
Also, the birthday cake looks delectable.
What?!?! When did that happen! Holy cow! I must say, he seems like a pretty cool kid- so smiley! Happy Birthday!
That birthday cake looks delicious!
I loved looking at your blog!! You are amazing to keep it up along with having a new baby and being a busy momma! I can't believe Xi is 2!! I seriously need to see you guys soon. Miss you!
He is such a fun little guy! And soo cute! luvu mom
Post a Comment