Sunday, June 23, 2013

Camping and fishing

The last two weekends we went camping--a week ago near a river, on which we went rafting the next day, and this last weekend with our ward at our Bishop's place. Our kids have really loved it. Tonight they were asking if they could sleep in their sleeping bags in the back yard.
































 Kayaking practice:


 Camping at the Bishop's:
 Tyson showing off his mad volley ball skills:



 Fishing--Jeffrey caught this pretty rainbow with our last worm then tossed it back (Amri was the only one that wanted to eat it)

 And finally, today Amri, Jeffrey, and Jacob took some scissors and went on a hair cutting spree. Although I found Jacob and Jeffrey's hair, I can't tell where they cut theirs. But poor Amri!
 I know her hair needed to be cut soon since I have NEVER cut it (it's down to her waist and was starting to need a cut) but I just hated to cut that cute little curl on the ends of her hair from her baby days of curly hair. Boo hoo! Farewell, baby curls.
Amri at three months

1 comment:

nateandrebecca said...

That looks/sounds like so much fun! Where did you guys go rafting and what waterfall is that? It looks beautiful!