Sunday, February 3, 2013

November Catch-Up

Things of note that happened in November:
Our Five Year Anniversary! (That deserves a separate post)

I ran a half-marathon with my friend Amber in St. George. I only trained for it for three weeks, but still ran it in a respectable time-about 2 hours and six minutes (my time chip fell out of my envelope as I got off the bus so I don't have an official time, boo!)

Ready to run!
My not-so-graceful cartwheel--it's the traditional way I cross the finish line in long races.
Amber and I! Thank you for inviting me to do this Amber!

Our best Fjeldsted/Felsted friends in southern Utah!
The Felsteds have two sets of twins, so in the last four years that I've known them, 
we've both had four kids--us one at a time, and them two by two.

 Dinner with Tyson's mission companion
Just for fun

 Jacob turned 2!
You can see he is so excited about all of his presents.

We made and decorated our prizes from the Halloween party (best group costume)





Jeffrey and I got haircuts




November service project--we picked up cans/bottles from a park, recycled them, used the money to buy some canned food, and then donated it to a shelter.

Yes, I realize you cannot buy much with money from recycling 
but we wanted the kids to feel like they were able to personally contribute something.
Cleaning up at the park

 


Cleaned out my parents' pantry, washed off all the mold, and repainted it. This is before:



My bros helping out
After--I left that small section at the end unpainted because it was so bad 
we had to replace the sheetrock there.
 
Amri in her butterfly/cowgirl costume

And we enjoyed Thanksgiving with Tyson's side of the family, 
along with some bowling and a BYU basketball game. 






Xi crawling at six months.
It was a great month ;)

1 comment:

Camber said...

Love your new haircut, love your new header picture, and I can't believe you ran a half marathon after only training for 3 weeks! That was a GREAT time! You're amazing, Cambria :)