Tyson James Hazard
May 11, 2012
Masters of Arts in Spanish Literature
(1 day old)
Xandiron Joshua Jones Hazard
graduated from heaven on May 6, 2012 7:03 PM
8 lbs. 10 oz, 20 1/4 inches long
Our lives have been a whirlwind since Xander was born--I know it always is, but really in particular this last month--and today is the first day since Xander was born that I've been on the computer to look at pictures. Unfortunately, as I've been looking I've discovered that someone must have formatted our camera right after Tyson's family arrived on May 13, and every picture of Tyson's graduation through Xander's baby blessing has been deleted.
EVERY SINGLE ONE
So these are the pictures that I had not planned on posting with this post. The super cute picture of Xander on Tyson's shoulders while he's wearing his graduation cap and gown that I was going to put on this post is gone.
So now that I've cried my eyes out and tried to get over it, anyone that has any pictures of Xander's baby blessing or Tyson's graduation, please save them and send them to us.
Thanks.
5 comments:
What a sweet baby! Congrats on the new addition and on the graduation!!
Congrats! What a beautiful baby!
Congrats! And condolences about the pictures--that is sooo sad. Also, I just read the previous post and I'm with you--I'm shocked you sold your place so fast! That has to be some kind of record. Good job!
Congratulations! That is so sad about your camera though...how frustrating to not have those pictures!
I finally found your blog! It's awesome! We miss you guys SO much already. Really, it is strange not having you here, especially knowing that you moved, not returning in the fall :(. We'll follow your blog and keep in touch! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment