Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jacob's first birthday

I love this little guy so much. We have a special bond, me and Jacob. It's kind of unexplainable. This is his super excited face on the morning of his birthday as we were singing to him.

Jacob (with a messy face as usual) after devouring a cinnamon pretzel.
What is this dumb birthday pin for ?!?


Ice cream and carousel at the zoo-he generously shared his ice cream with his ravenous older brother and sister.
I just love this little face. We love you, little Jacobeon!

4 comments:

Five Bresees said...

I can't believe he's a year already!! Happy Birthday!

nateandrebecca said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Looks like it was fun...

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! One already...time flies. He is so, so cute and such a happy little guy!

Donny G Hazard said...

wow Jacob is growing up, I hardly recognize him.