I have taken pictures to put on the blog, but I'm at the library and camera-less so they will have to wait. Here are some big events that have happened lately.
--Random, but we got our first bill in our ENTIRE marriage in September. It's for the electricity. Kind of crazy we went almost 3 years without ever receiving a bill, and that we finally have utilities in our name somewhere for the first time.
--We moved. Again. We are in Boulder and loving it! (By the way, I believe that was move #14)
--We're going to be moving. Again. And again. We've been renting month-to-month on a condo that was for sale, but our landlord suddenly decided it's not selling fast enough, to pull it off the market, demand an eight month contract and raising the rent $200 higher than it already is. So we have to be out by October 31 (that will make move #15) because. . .
--We are buying a mobile home! Yes, you read that right. We found a very cute little mobile home at a price we may actually be able to completely PAY OFF in a couple of years and couldn't resist. Our closing date will be around the beginning of December (that will be move #16). This is all complicated because if you remember. . .
--I'm due for our third baby November 11. Which makes things AWKWARD since we are still trying to figure out where we're going to live for that month (and no, our landlord will not budge on making us move out Oct. 31, even though we've offered to pay rent another month. . .she's mad we found another place to live and didn't buy her condo. . .and no, she does not have anyone moving in yet in November)
--I have to go now so this will kind of be unfinished but Tyson is going to take over the computer
3 comments:
My goodness! Somehow every time I read your blog, I feel like I am reading almost the same story with a slightly different setting. I am not jealous of all your moves from place to place or the way you are always looking for a new place. Good luck finding something for November though. And congrats on finding a mobile home you like. We wish you guys the best.
Good to hear your guys are doing well! Good luck with the baby :) Can't wait to see pics
Cam! You're due the day before my birthday! Hooray!
Post a Comment