Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Race to the playground



Jeffrey loves the playground. Actually, he loves trying to play with the big kids on the grass by the playground. So when Mom was pushing the stroller too slow, he had no other option than to bail and get there on his own. (She usually straps him in, but I had to get it on video once!)This was several weeks ago. Stay tuned for more recent pictures of Jeffrey that will uncover his latest adventure/mishap.

4 comments:

Ben said...

I love how he turns away from the grassy area so he could climb down on the sidewalk area.

And then proceeds to just yell at everyone :)

Todd Hall said...

This kid is a true Hazard. Adventurous.

Amelia said...

Aw, TVA! They got new playground equipment! Looks fun! So Justin and I are toying with the idea of coming to Hawaii the beginning of April. Do you know of any rentals close by, or any websites I can check out? I know my family once rented a TVA during school break. That would be cool. We are looking between April 2 and 11. If you happen across anything... ;)

Falon Felsted said...

Wow! It has been WAY too long since I got on here and checked on you crazies :) I LOVE all of the fun pictures! Glad to see you are all healthy and happy! Miss you!