We're also playing catch-up with our blog, so we will be posting many things that have happened in the last month or so, so keep checking back and scrolling down below this to see something new. ;-)
Sunday, May 17, 2009
18 Month Anniversary
It's official--we've been married 18 months! It's crazy to think of all that's happened in the last year and a half--we've lived in 5 different states (Idaho, Utah, California, Hawaii, and Wisconsin), moved 11 times (although we've only actually moved our church records to different wards 8 times), and have 1 and 5/9 babies. Wow. When I think of all we've done, it seems like we've been married a lot longer than that--as far as having kids and moving it seems we're about on par with people who've been married about 5 years. I think. . . "We've been married about as long as them. . .wait, no, we've barely been married over a year." Ha ha. Well, now it's officially a year and a half, no longer barely over a year. We took a couple of pictures to celebrate the day. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! How are you guys doing?? Did you find out if you're having a boy or a girl? We've only got 2 months left. Hope you're all doing well!
Well, I am glad you have enjoyed it. I must say for myself though that I am more than happy with not having crammed 5 years (or more) worth of action (especially the moving) into 1.5 years time. Wow. You guys are crazy. ;)
I am also interested to know if your next one is a boy or a girl. Do you know?
Crazy? Yes! Crazy! That is CRAZY! You are right on...we've been married five years, and you've definitely caught up. Except that we've only moved three times, almost four this month...so really you're already surpassing us...in fact, I don't think we'll ever move eleven times in the rest of our lives. Ha ha! Crazy. You guys are crazy. In a good way. Tyson, that is so YOU. And I am sure it's Cambria, too, even though I don't personally know her (yet). You cute little crazies. :)
Post a Comment