On our way to Weldon we stopped at Yosemite to enjoy all the natural beauty there, and we finally got some pictures of Jeffrey with the snow (I don't know why we didn't do this in Utah--there was plenty of snow there). We walked around and took a bus ride to enjoy the scenery. We were probably the only ones who didn't have chains, but we had the power van with four-wheel drive. It took a couple extra hours to get out because of all the other cars who had driven into snow drifts and were blocking the road, but we made it ;-)
Wow. That is beautiful! I have never been to Yosemite in the winter before. Actually, I haven't been there at all for quite some time, and probably wouldn't try in the winter, at least in our current vehicle. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas and hope you are enjoying Hawaii!
so fun to see your pictures! beautiful scenery and what great pictures of you all and Jeffrey. Keep adding pictures! I love them, as I love all of you!! luvubest mom
4 comments:
Wow. That is beautiful! I have never been to Yosemite in the winter before. Actually, I haven't been there at all for quite some time, and probably wouldn't try in the winter, at least in our current vehicle. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas and hope you are enjoying Hawaii!
so fun to see your pictures! beautiful scenery and what great pictures of you all and Jeffrey. Keep adding pictures! I love them, as I love all of you!! luvubest mom
How did I not know you guys still updated your blog?!!! These pictures are beautiful!
I love the picture of Jeffrey in the snow. He has such a great look on his face.
Post a Comment